Look, expensive makeup and skin products are amazing and we bet they do just what they promised, but have you heard about dupe drugstore products that exceeds expectations and can bring you results that your expensive night cream or foundation can?
Here are some of the best drugstore beauty products you need to check out, according to these women:
- “L’Oréal Lash Paradise for Too Faced Better Than Sex is… well, better than sex! I make sure I buy two everytime because you never knew if it will be around long enough to last a lifetime. LOL. ” —Zelise
2. “My fave dupe favorite for Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien is Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Soft Raspberry. Honestly, you couldn’t even tell the difference. ” —Tanya
3. “When it comes to texture and appearance, Charlotte Tillsbury’s Bond Girl should be worried about Maybelline’s Touch of Spice And it’s WAY CHEAPER.” —Christine McKinley
4. “If you love Nars Orgasm, you’ll love Milani Luminoso.” —Samantha Preston
5. “I’ve basically been bothering all my friends so they can try Physician Formula’s Eye Booster Eyeliner Pen, it’s a great alternative to Kat Von D’s eyeliner.” —Mimi
6. “Okay, so if Anastasia Brown Pencil is too pricey for you, NYX Micro Brow Pencil will do the job just as well. I’ve been obsessed with it. It’s definitely made my brow look ON FLEEK EVERYDAY.” —Viola Samsoa
7. “Le Labo Santal 33 tbh is almost the long, lost twin dupe sister of Maison Louis Marie Bois de Balincourt.” —Joey
8. “Paddywax Fig & Olive candle too expensive? Buy Diptyque Figuier!” —Stacey K.
9. “Zara’s Tonka Wood sold in Zara Home is definitely my go-to product when I don’t have the money for Bal d’Afrique.” —miume
10. “I’ve been wanting to tell everyone this — K-beauty brand Missha, and their Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence is worth every penny. It’s A dupe for SK-II essence, which is waaay more expensive.” —Shelby Umpire
11. “Definitely, for Drunk Elephant’s C-Firma Day Serum, it’s The Ordinary’s Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA Spheres 2%.I love it even more. And it smells better. And my wallet doesn’t cry when I buy it. lol.” —mariahg